AMOREDANCE.ru - форум о танце на пилоне.

Leigh Ann's Pole Dance Workout

Только обзоры. Ссылки на скачивание запрещены.

Модераторы: Pacifica, MyCaprice, Djo

Leigh Ann's Pole Dance Workout

Сообщение Stasia » Вс ноя 22, 2009 4:58 am

LEIGH ANN'S POLE DANCE WORKOUT (3DVD)
Демо-ролик:
Код: Выделить всё
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ARTvYHiis

Изображение
LEIGH ANN'S POLE DANCE WORKOUT DVD - BEGINNER
Leigh Ann’s Pole Dance Workout takes you seamlessly through a sexy warm up, five pole dance combinations, free dance, and flexibility training. This DVD features Leigh Ann’s industry secrets and
Код: Выделить всё
www.BeSpun.com
’s unique pole dance technique and philosophy. Students will learn valuable tools for creating beautiful tricks, seductive movement, and amazing confidence. This DVD focuses on basic footwork, elementary spins, and introductory sits.
Изображение
LEIGH ANN'S POLE DANCE WORKOUT DVD - INTERMEDIATE
LThe combinations in this DVD build upon skills taught in our Beginner video. Students learn to diversify spins and climb the pole. Also included: pole inverts, handstands, and leg holds.
Изображение
LEIGH ANN'S POLE DANCE WORKOUT DVD - ADVANCED
The Advanced DVD teaches complex spins and a variety of sophisticated moves focusing on creative mounts and multiple tricks in combination. We conclude our lesson with the renowned “extended butterfly”.
Stasia
Жрица

Сообщение Pacifica » Ср мар 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Отзывы есть?=)
Изображение
Pacifica
Жрица

Сообщение Stasia » Ср мар 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Могу накидать отзывов на английском (с амазона)
Advanced
I have not opened this yet, i just received it, i am not up to this level but i love her DVDs so much i decided to just get it now so i wont have to wait later:)

fun, challenging, and super sexy.

LOVE THIS SERIES!

Intermediate
I personally think that this line of DVDs is the best out there, I have gotten a couple DVDs out of the art of pole series as well however, i find that leigh ann's series is more fun and helps you learn new moves through combinations.

to make it simple,

this DVD series teaches you to actually dance, gives you 5 combos on each dvd, which at first doesnt seem like much but it really helps you to learn transitioning, and helps to inspire you to put whatever moves together that you please, she teaches as if you were in the studio with her.

I feel learning moves in a routine eliminates the roughness of learning all the moves indiviually then trying to put them together smoothly. She makes the entire experience fun and sexy, as well as extremely challening, def. a workout.

I would reccommend this to everyone with a pole!

Beginner
I personally think that this line of DVDs is the best out there, I have gotten a couple DVDs out of the art of pole series as well however, i find that leigh ann's series is more fun and helps you learn new moves through combinations.

to make it simple,

this DVD series teaches you to actually dance, gives you 5 combos on each dvd, which at first doesnt seem like much but it really helps you to learn transitioning, and helps to inspire you to put whatever moves together that you please, she teaches as if you were in the studio with her.

I feel learning moves in a routine eliminates the roughness of learning all the moves indiviually then trying to put them together smoothly. She makes the entire experience fun and sexy, as well as extremely challening, def. a workout.

I would reccommend this to everyone with a pole!

I am advanced now and have been through a fair lot of videos. I think this video is exciting, it offers a lot of variety and there is very good stripper warm up, which includes some wonderful floor work, VERY SEXY (stripper push ups, hip circes, knee circles on the floor alternating with straddles and a lot more). There is 5 combo on it, one of them includes a head stand but it is really good because it prepares you to balance pole with your legs for your future intermediate and advanced moves. It is fun to do and it teaches basic spins and other transitions and moves. A good buy. Her other two in the series are also superb quality. leigh anne teaches you how to flow, so the dancing is not disjointed which is great.
Stasia
Жрица

Сообщение Pacifica » Ср мар 16, 2011 3:28 pm

по отзывам непонятно уровень сложности этих связок=)но все равно, спасибо, Stasia=)
Изображение
Pacifica
Жрица

Сообщение OlgaM » Пн сен 05, 2011 8:14 am

у нее есть еще серия с растяжкой, заказала. Жду.
OlgaM
Новообращенная

Вернуться в Обзор видеокурсов