AMOREDANCE.ru - форум о танце на пилоне.

Sheila Kelley S Factor 1: The Beginning

Только обзоры. Ссылки на скачивание запрещены.

Модераторы: Pacifica, MyCaprice, Djo

Сообщение Stasia » Вс июн 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Изображение
Customer Reviews
Sheila Kelley has a friendly personality and she is very encouraging. The exercises are pretty easy to follow, but they are not easy to perfect. Most of the moves here are circular. They are also painfully slow, which is good so you won't be huffing and puffing, and it makes your muscles work harder. Your flexibility will increase (over time) and your confidence will also increase on the first day. You will also feel so sexy and comfortable with yourself, that you might even find yourself walking differently after this workout is over. There is an "s-factor walk" and a "crawl" section after the hour-long workout, but I haven't done those yet, since my livingroom is not all that big, but I'm sure I will move the furniture around so I can finally do them.
Warning: You will feel it in your abs the next day.

I've been a student of Sheila Kelley S Factor for several years now, and I cannot say enough positive things about it! My whole body has changed--for the better! I have gotten so much strength in my core and upper body, and my tush has turned quite perky! All of my low-back pain (from a bad L4/L5 disc) has dissipated and I feel incredible in my body.

The 1st DVD is a great introduction to the movement, and I highly recommend the 2nd workout DVD and the Pole DVD (only useful if you get one of their poles) to further enhance your at home experience. If you ever get the chance to visit one of the actual S Factor studios, do it! They have all kinds of classes--lap dance classes, workshops, introductory classes, and more--and you'll relish in every moment of it...
Stasia
Жрица

Вернуться в Обзор видеокурсов